ADG is a forum to exchange ideas and views, to present research results and progress, and to demonstrate software tools at the intersection between geometry and automated deduction. The conference is held every two years. The previous editions of ADG were held in Hagenberg in 2021 (online, postponed from 2020 due to COVID-19), Nanning in 2018, Strasbourg in 2016, Coimbra in 2014, Edinburgh in 2012, Munich in 2010, Shanghai in 2008, Pontevedra in 2006, Gainesville in 2004, Hagenberg in 2002, Zurich in 2000, Beijing in 1998, and Toulouse in 1996.
The 14th edition, ADG 2023, will be held in Belgrade, Serbia, in September 20-22, 2023.
ScopeRelevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- polynomial algebra, invariant and coordinate-free methods;
- probabilistic, synthetic, and logic approaches, techniques for automated geometric reasoning from discrete mathematics, combinatorics, and numerics;
- interactive theorem proving in geometry;
- symbolic and numeric methods for geometric computation, geometric constraint solving, automated generation/reasoning and manipulation with diagrams;
- automated deduction in non-euclidean geometries;
- design and implementation of geometry software, automated theorem provers, special-purpose tools, experimental studies;
- applications of ADG in mechanics, geometric modelling, CAGD/CAD, computer vision, robotics and education;
- artificial intelligence methods in automated reasoning in geometry.
This edition of ADG will have additional special focus topic: Deduction in Education
- Zlatan Magajna, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia:
- Workshop OK Geometry
- Filip Maric, University of Belgrade, Serbia:
- Automatization, formalization and visualization of hyperbolic geometry
- Julien Narboux, University of Strasbourg, France: